Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Question for galaxy Gear and note 3 users about accessibility features ( dual window,stay on)

Hi,

I have not used Galaxy Gear but Sony smart watch , Head set as will as pebble.
    I have noticed that when I first pair them I get a prompt about switching of accessibility features and my most of the fancy features such as stay on , dual window, air view etc.) switch off completely

Any idea does it happen with galaxy gear watch or for that matter the new ones .

If not it may be a big plus point for getting the new gear 2 or fit

Anil

Default Re: Question for galaxy Gear and note 3 users about accessibility features ( dual window,stay on)

Quote Originally Posted by Anil Ghatikar View Post
    Hi,I have not used Galaxy Gear but Sony smart watch , Head set as will as pebble. I have noticed that when I first pair them I get a prompt about switching of accessibility features and my most of the fancy features such as stay on , dual window, air view etc.) switch off completelyAny idea does it happen with galaxy gear watch or for that matter the new ones . If not it may be a big plus point for getting the new gear 2 or fit Anil
    I use the Note 3 and Gear 1 and I have never gotten any such notice. My Note works exactly as it should regardless.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

Default Re: Question for galaxy Gear and note 3 users about accessibility features ( dual window,stay on)

No such warnings here either - Note 3 and original Gear.

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks Guys . Now it is clear why samsung says the watch is compatible with only samsung devices. It uses something different than accessibility framework