Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Felt really stupid today

The first call came in on my Note3, and I had no idea how to answer it... I tried several things, such as tapping on the icon.... Didn't work... I had to ring them back... So.. after I came home from work, I decided to read the manual... On page 63 out of 177 they tell you how to answer a call... In the meantime I had put in a short cut,. so I just have to press the wake up button to receive a call, which worked in my favour on my second call for the day...

Default Re: Felt really stupid today

Quote Originally Posted by Lene1949 View Post
    The first call came in on my Note3, and I had no idea how to answer it... I tried several things, such as tapping on the icon.... Didn't work... I had to ring them back... So.. after I came home from work, I decided to read the manual... On page 63 out of 177 they tell you how to answer a call... In the meantime I had put in a short cut,. so I just have to press the wake up button to receive a call, which worked in my favour on my second call for the day...
    its as simple as swiping the green button. I think iphone is the same way too.
    Lene1949 likes this.

Most likely you touch it and swipe to the right to answer. I think most android phones are like that. One of the women at work had the same problem as you did. If no one shows you it can be difficult. Once you get the hang of it, you'll love android.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

As others said you just push and hold in that green circle and swipe to the right.

Also don't feel stupid... We all start somewhere! .

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I have it set so that I just press the home button or I can waive my hand over the phone to get it to answer.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lene1949 View Post
    I wouldn't feel bad about it. I had some guys here at work be totally stumped how to answer a Blackberry. You know, the kind that actually had a physical button you could push along with the picture of a phone on it. Yah. You're just fine.
    beh

Global Posts
    1,413 Global Posts

Or you can turn on voice activation [Settings > Controls > Voice Control > Incoming Calls] and just say "answer" or "reject" for the obvious respective result. ;^)

Global Posts
    616 Global Posts

There's a phone app???

I thought during the initial set up there's a tutorial page that tells you this. I could be wrong though.