Evernote and the S Pen
For anyone who might be interested, Evernote released an update to their app that now lets you use the S Pen to make notes. You can then add actual typed notes or any of the other usual stuff to the note as well (pics, audio, video). I'm glad to see that at least one app is going all out to make the most of their software on all mobile devices.
- 03-07-2014, 08:34 AM #2
- 03-09-2014, 11:13 AM #3
- 24 Posts
Re: Evernote and the S Pen
Still trying to figure out the finer points of using the S Pen in Evernote, then editing in Evernote on Windows 8, then back in Evernote.
So far so good..... One can save multiple "pen" areas within an Evernote "note". Each "page" of inked information gets saved as a separate item within the note.
You can add typed text between the inked areas, but the ink and typed text are separate objects. Not a negative, just an observation.
It appears that if you "annotate" an inked object on the PC, it becomes locked from further inking on the phone when synced. Just have to not do that.
If you edit and inked object on the phone, that area expands within the Note on the PC.
Pretty happy with the functionality thus far.
Congrats to the development team... been waiting for this for years.
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:15 PM
- By neiloflondon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:34 PM
- By PixelBlood Z in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:21 AM
- By tmigs in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:17 AM
- By etbooker in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:18 AM