Uk Note 3: Battery barely lasts a day
Hi guys I've got a uk note 3, and the past month or so the battery life doesn't seem to be that good, read about most guys on here can get over a day without any problem, but for some strange reason I barely make it the full day. The only thing I do is go on Facebook every so often and whatsapp and that's about it. This morning, I unplugged my phone around 9am and went on Facebook for a few mins and it dropped by 2percent.
Planning to buy a aftermarket battery with a bigger mah to see how it goes, but don't want to change my back cover so I can for the battery. Any suggestions what I should do?
- 03-08-2014, 08:50 AM #2
Re: Uk note 3 barely last a day
Investigate. Signal strength, screen time and an app doing a lot of background services and/or hung up are the three biggest battery hogs I've seen in the forums. Go to your battery stats and see if something is using a lot of battery. Screen will usually be the highest. Also if you select the chart it will bring up signal, awake time, gps and a couple more so you can get an idea of any issues. Search the forums. There are many battery threads with many suggestions.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-08-2014, 09:09 AM #3
- 03-08-2014, 12:18 PM #4
- 03-08-2014, 12:23 PM #5
- 03-18-2014, 03:27 PM #7
- 03-18-2014, 03:41 PM #8
- 03-18-2014, 05:35 PM #9
- 04-06-2014, 02:20 AM #11
- 04-06-2014, 02:21 AM #12
- 04-06-2014, 02:51 PM #13
- 04-06-2014, 02:53 PM #14
- 04-06-2014, 05:04 PM #15
- By T0mken in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2014, 11:18 AM
- By HothTron in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:17 PM
- By Alain_A in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 03-11-2014, 12:49 AM
- By HothTron in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:02 AM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:15 PM