Included stiffer S Pen tips or no?
Coming from my Note 2 to a Note 3 a few days ago, i'm noticing this new S Pen has much more "drag" on the tip then i'm used too and I really don't like it. I finally figured out what the freak was that metal clamp that came in the Note 3 box, its the tip remover and some replacement tips. Someone online said that samsung gave you "stiffer" vs the softer one that is on the pen already. Is that true and how in the hell am I supposed to to be able to tell the difference in that small little pack of tips which is the softer or harder ones?
- 03-08-2014, 03:36 PM #2
Re: Included stiffer S Pen tips or no?
They are really easy to swap. Just pull out the one already installed and put it to the side, trying each one. You will know as soon as you use the S Pen. For some it depends on whether using it on the bare screen or which screen protector used as they will exhibit their own characteristics when the S Pen glides across it.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Note 8.0.
- By Ledward1245 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:48 PM
- By Vishal Sharma5 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Snapphane in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:36 AM
- By HothTron in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Yogi217 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:33 AM