- 140 Posts
Note 3 battery life subpar compared to my Note 2
One thing iv'e noticed in just the few days i've had my Note 3 with Kit Kat is the subpar battery life compared to my Note 2 when it was brand new on 4.1. I was able to go 24 hours and still hover around the 50-60% range but my Note 3 with just a few basic apps goes down to the 20-30% range, even with minimal texting and screen usage.
I have no strange apps running on the phone and the GSMA app is showing the android operating system as the main application battery hog. I've tried taking out the battery entirely and putting it back in since Kit Kat and really no improvement. I have only wireless, air view, screen rotation and sync every hour enabled, everything else is turned off. The phone is only 3 day old.
What gives here?
- 03-09-2014, 03:37 PM #2
Re: Note 3 battery life subpar compared to my Note 2
I would not be surprised if the background sync or other android system activities are eating up battery.
You may want to try turning off any data connection whenever possible, and turn off background sync.3200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3/ZTE OPEN C
Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510/GTS 8.4
- 03-09-2014, 03:52 PM #3
- By hawk45 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2014, 04:04 PM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:32 PM
- By HothTron in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:27 PM
- By GraemePSmith in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:25 PM
- By lucasbuck in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:51 PM