What do you like the most about your Note 3?

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
:D
I guess the best thing I like is it's so fast and does so much that it has replaced my laptop! I can do just about everything on my Note 3 and I bought an adapter so I can even use a thumbdrive and a wireless mouse!
I use it to control my TV with
Netflix and Hulu Plus.
And for cruising the Web, you can't beat it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"

"Size does matter!"

Attachments

• 1394393513126.jpg
    1394393513126.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I guess the best thing I like is it's so fast and does so much that it has replaced my laptop! I can do just about everything on my Note 3 and I bought an adapter so I can even use a thumbdrive and a wireless mouse!
I use it to control my TV with
Netflix and Hulu Plus.
And for cruising the Web, you can't beat it!

"Size does matter!"

"Size does matter!"

How well does that adapter work? It's on my wishlist to purchase soon. I would love this, especially for movies! 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
How well does that adapter work? It's on my wishlist to purchase soon. I would love this, especially for movies! 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

I think you might be looking for the HDMI to HML adapter to connect to your TV, that also works very well!

"Size does matter!"

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I want that too. But I know the adapter your typing about. To hook up a flash drive to have more memory, etc. 😊

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I love the multitasking features hands down:cool:, i mean i almost exploded my coworkers brain when he saw me writing out an email and have my browser on the same screen.
to add on ,
-speed, battery life, and internal space,
i daydream about getting a foldable bluetooth keyboard sometimes , because it would feel like i'm using a tiny laptop,(think i saw it on the shopdroid side)

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The fact that it lasts me all day with moderate to heavy use. A real close second is the 5.7 inch screen....I don't have to squint so much. :)

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
The most striking thing for me (apart from the size!) when I first got mine was the difference in speed between my now retired HTC One X and the Note 3. Wow. The screen (size and quality) is also fantastic on the Note and I'm beginning to use the SPen a lot more, which was one of the main selling points. I wanted to be able to stop carrying a mobile and tablet around with me. So far, I haven't touched my Nexus 7 since getting the Note.

I had an OTG cable for my One X that needed an app to enable reading of a USB stick. I plugged the cable into my Note last night and inserted a 32Gb USB flash drive into it. The drive showed up immediately in ES File Manager with no 3rd party app needed. Worked perfectly. Another plus.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
The beautiful screen and overall size is one of my main reasons for getting it and the note taking is useful even if I don?t use it loads.The fact the battery life will give me well over a day no matter what..Now I have the note 12.2 I love the fact it syncs all my notes.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The screen brightness, especially when outside in the sun working, and how much better it is compared to the Note 2 that I used to have.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

johnmltb33

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I heartily agree with everyone about the joys of using the Note 3. The size, speed, battery life, and S Pen are total bliss to enjoy, and the ability to surf websites without booting up a laptop really saves time and is convenient. Love it!!!

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Got go with the size and the ability to easily cut and paste using the S Pen, a feature I use a lot. I'm also starting to use the pen more for quick notes at work. Much easier than carrying around pen and paper, especially since I always have my phone on me anyway.

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
The OTG USB does it for me. I'm using my GN3 combined with a Fiio E18 DAC/amp to my headphones (V-Moda M-100) and the sound is truly superb. Without the OTG USB facility this would be impossible. Coupled with the user-replaceable memory card, battery and huge screen this makes for a formidable personal hi-fi.

Sent from my SM-N9005

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ultimately, mostly the screen size after my 4.3" GS2; but also the battery life and the ultra quick loading of web or forum pages so I can fling the whole page to the end - and I'm only on H+ til I end my contract in May.

The camera also is great for me, and I love playing with the surround mode.

Does everyone know you can both replay the surround shot, OR move the phone/screen around as if you are still in the same spot (with the Gyro sensor)?

I'm a 54 year old fuddy-duddy but I think that's "like awwessumme dude!"

Posted on my Note 3 SM-N9005 via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The Note 3 for me defines and sets the trend for that extremely functional device.

The advancements from that of the Note 2 are a great leap in the right direction.

1)The extremely powerful 2.3ghz processor.

2)The 3gb of ram

3)The 32gb base storage, expandable now upto 128gb

4)The S-Pen and all the functions.

5)The Battery life

6)The 5.7" screen in such a great form factor. Also it's vibrancy and clarity.

7)The Design provides that Finnish that is fitting to the Note series.

8)The Camera has provided me with some fantastic pictures and is a must have feature for me. No its not perfect but it's very good indeed.

9)The Note 3 is a very capable phone that provides great usability and is so functional. It covers many aspects that one would like in a phone and the size is far from massive it just fits perfectly into that bracket of that it just works.

10)Im not going to say it rules all or is the best handset that has ever been made. But I will say that it covers so many aspects that I like and it does provide great joy in using it and for me that's all I want. The Note 3 makes things easier and convenient and is functional and that it has a great design. All bases covered there for me anyway ;-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1394580548772.jpg
    1394580548772.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 36

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos