Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By rivencap
  • 1 Post By jim_h#AC
  • 6 Post By Mrluky
  • 1 Post By johnmltb33
  • 2 Post By clitrenta
  • 2 Post By CehowardNote4
  • 1 Post By JellyBeanGurl
  • 1 Post By QatarHero
  • 1 Post By JellyBeanGurl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What do you like the most about your Note 3?

[IMG][/IMG]I guess the best thing I like is it's so fast and does so much that it has replaced my laptop! I can do just about everything on my Note 3 and I bought an adapter so I can even use a thumbdrive and a wireless mouse!
    I use it to control my TV with
    Netflix and Hulu Plus.
    And for cruising the Web, you can't beat it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    "Size does matter!"

"Size does matter!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you like the most about your Note 3?-1394393513126.jpg  

Default Re: What do you like the most about your Note 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopiejoe View Post
    I guess the best thing I like is it's so fast and does so much that it has replaced my laptop! I can do just about everything on my Note 3 and I bought an adapter so I can even use a thumbdrive and a wireless mouse!
    I use it to control my TV with
    Netflix and Hulu Plus.
    And for cruising the Web, you can't beat it!

"Size does matter!"

"Size does matter!"
    How well does that adapter work? It's on my wishlist to purchase soon. I would love this, especially for movies! 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by rivencap View Post
    How well does that adapter work? It's on my wishlist to purchase soon. I would love this, especially for movies! 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    I think you might be looking for the HDMI to HML adapter to connect to your TV, that also works very well!

"Size does matter!"

I want that too. But I know the adapter your typing about. To hook up a flash drive to have more memory, etc. 😊

Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!

I love the multitasking features hands down, i mean i almost exploded my coworkers brain when he saw me writing out an email and have my browser on the same screen.
    to add on ,
    -speed, battery life, and internal space,
    i daydream about getting a foldable bluetooth keyboard sometimes , because it would feel like i'm using a tiny laptop,(think i saw it on the shopdroid side)

i keep the home screen simple, no custom roms right now either,thinking of trying a launcher though.What do you like the most about your Note 3?-screenshot_2014-03-09-22-59-36.jpg
    Thanked by 2:

The fact that it lasts me all day with moderate to heavy use. A real close second is the 5.7 inch screen....I don't have to squint so much.
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6

The most striking thing for me (apart from the size!) when I first got mine was the difference in speed between my now retired HTC One X and the Note 3. Wow. The screen (size and quality) is also fantastic on the Note and I'm beginning to use the SPen a lot more, which was one of the main selling points. I wanted to be able to stop carrying a mobile and tablet around with me. So far, I haven't touched my Nexus 7 since getting the Note.

I had an OTG cable for my One X that needed an app to enable reading of a USB stick. I plugged the cable into my Note last night and inserted a 32Gb USB flash drive into it. The drive showed up immediately in ES File Manager with no 3rd party app needed. Worked perfectly. Another plus.

The beautiful screen and overall size is one of my main reasons for getting it and the note taking is useful even if I dont use it loads.The fact the battery life will give me well over a day no matter what..Now I have the note 12.2 I love the fact it syncs all my notes.
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 4- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Gear S

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

The big, gorgeous screen; the fact that I don't have to worry about charging during the day...

The HUGE 5.7 inch screen without a doubt....AWESOME!!!

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts

The screen brightness, especially when outside in the sun working, and how much better it is compared to the Note 2 that I used to have.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Note 8.0.

no wonder apple is going big, its because of this bid bad mother.

I heartily agree with everyone about the joys of using the Note 3. The size, speed, battery life, and S Pen are total bliss to enjoy, and the ability to surf websites without booting up a laptop really saves time and is convenient. Love it!!!

Got go with the size and the ability to easily cut and paste using the S Pen, a feature I use a lot. I'm also starting to use the pen more for quick notes at work. Much easier than carrying around pen and paper, especially since I always have my phone on me anyway.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"
    Thanked by:
    Jazzy79 and Spencerdl like this.

Everything!!

Samsung Galaxy Note 4/32gb/Black/128gb SD Card (Batman)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4/16gb/Black/64gb SD Card
    Samsung Galaxy Gear S Black(Robin)

Sennheiser M2 Wireless
    Sony MDR 1RBTMK2
    Harman Kardon BT
    74, old, dirty and fast!!
    Spencerdl and Jalopiejoe like this.

Its display,camera n keypad

Posted via Android Central App

The OTG USB does it for me. I'm using my GN3 combined with a Fiio E18 DAC/amp to my headphones (V-Moda M-100) and the sound is truly superb. Without the OTG USB facility this would be impossible. Coupled with the user-replaceable memory card, battery and huge screen this makes for a formidable personal hi-fi.

Sent from my SM-N9005
    Thanked by 2:

Ultimately, mostly the screen size after my 4.3" GS2; but also the battery life and the ultra quick loading of web or forum pages so I can fling the whole page to the end - and I'm only on H+ til I end my contract in May.

The camera also is great for me, and I love playing with the surround mode.

Does everyone know you can both replay the surround shot, OR move the phone/screen around as if you are still in the same spot (with the Gyro sensor)?

I'm a 54 year old fuddy-duddy but I think that's "like awwessumme dude!"

Posted on my Note 3 SM-N9005 via Android Central App
    Exaggerating since 756 BC

Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial

The Note 3 for me defines and sets the trend for that extremely functional device.

The advancements from that of the Note 2 are a great leap in the right direction.

1)The extremely powerful 2.3ghz processor.

2)The 3gb of ram

3)The 32gb base storage, expandable now upto 128gb

4)The S-Pen and all the functions.

5)The Battery life

6)The 5.7" screen in such a great form factor. Also it's vibrancy and clarity.

7)The Design provides that Finnish that is fitting to the Note series.

8)The Camera has provided me with some fantastic pictures and is a must have feature for me. No its not perfect but it's very good indeed.

9)The Note 3 is a very capable phone that provides great usability and is so functional. It covers many aspects that one would like in a phone and the size is far from massive it just fits perfectly into that bracket of that it just works.

10)Im not going to say it rules all or is the best handset that has ever been made. But I will say that it covers so many aspects that I like and it does provide great joy in using it and for me that's all I want. The Note 3 makes things easier and convenient and is functional and that it has a great design. All bases covered there for me anyway ;-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you like the most about your Note 3?-1394580548772.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan1982 View Post
    The Note 3 for me defines and sets the trend for that extremely functional device.

The advancements from that of the Note 2 are a great leap in the right direction.

1)The extremely powerful 2.3ghz processor.

2)The 3gb of ram

3)The 32gb base storage, expandable now upto 128gb

4)The S-Pen and all the functions.

5)The Battery life

6)The 5.7" screen in such a great form factor. Also it's vibrancy and clarity.

7)The Design provides that Finnish that is fitting to the Note series.

8)The Camera has provided me with some fantastic pictures and is a must have feature for me. No its not perfect but it's very good indeed.

9)The Note 3 is a very capable phone that provides great usability and is so functional. It covers many aspects that one would like in a phone and the size is far from massive it just fits perfectly into that bracket of that it just works.

10)Im not going to say it rules all or is the best handset that has ever been made. But I will say that it covers so many aspects that I like and it does provide great joy in using it and for me that's all I want. The Note 3 makes things easier and convenient and is functional and that it has a great design. All bases covered there for me anyway ;-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app
    Darn. I forgot.

I was originally going to post that it was the box that does it for me.

Posted on my Note 3 SM-N9005 via Android Central App
    Exaggerating since 756 BC

Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial

Screen and battery life. Anything else that may be annoying to me, I can overlook because of this large beautiful screen!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:
    Madd54 likes this.

The screen is gorgeous....I watch a lot a movies on it.....the customizability......that it is not iOS :-) ..sometimes I help out my wife with her iPhone and I can't see anything :-) never ever going back to an iPhone..... Samsung 4Ever!

Posted from my beastly Note 3 via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    rajnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jim_h#AC View Post
    I wanted to be able to stop carrying a mobile and tablet around with me. So far, I haven't touched my Nexus 7 since getting the Note.
    This was a huge factor for me as well. I had the iPhone, ipad and MBP. It was too redundant. However, I needed one for phone calls, another to do my work on the go, and my MBP when I needed to do some 'heavy' work at home. Lugging the iPad around was heavy and a pain. Having the Note allowed me to scale down to just one device and still use my MBP. Win-win for me!
    Reading on the Note is just absolutely amazing.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Jalopiejoe likes this.