- 77 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Note 3: KitKat launcher questions...
I just got my Note 3 today(love it) for AT&T. Now this phone hasn't gotten the KitKat update so I thought I'd down the .APK kitkat launcher and just install that. Well that went fine, google now is up and running(swipe to the left at the homescreen or say"Ok Google") but my icons didn't change. The reason I ask is I thought I saw where some people had installed the launcher and changed the Phone icon and stuff? If not then would ya'll suggest just deleting that launcher and just going with NOVA launcher? Thanks!
- By Google_Superuser in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Terence John Vidal in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:14 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:31 AM
- By android_freak1 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:51 PM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 01:29 PM