Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anybody using the nova launcher for the 4.4 update and using the kitkat look and feel skin?

Sounds weird but I normally use the blitz icon skin but after downloading 4.4 I'm trying out the kitkat icons so I know what it's like to use 4.4 on touchwiz..what icon skin are you using and have you decided to use kitkat for now just because it's kitkat?
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2

Default Re: Anybody using the nova launcher for the 4.4 update and using the kitkat look and feel skin?

Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post
    Sounds weird but I normally use the blitz icon skin but after downloading 4.4 I'm trying out the kitkat icons so I know what it's like to use 4.4 on touchwiz..what icon skin are you using and have you decided to use kitkat for now just because it's kitkat?
    I've been using Nova on my S4 with KK for some time now. Still prefer Nova launcher (in both appearance and options) over the TW launcher or GNL. I don't skin the icons though, I prefer the default set.