note 3 registering waaaay too much data
So I have noticed that my note 3 has been reporting high data usage than I normally do. my verizon nexus did an avg of 5gb while this thing has been known to register 10-20gb a month. With the same usage. (using data usage in settings)
T-mobile registered me using 12.6973 GB / Unlimited Non-Shared for one month. My phone says I used 13.67gb for the same time period. However, I actually added up all the data used by each app individually and got 4.08gb of usage. (and I counted 60 apps using less than 1mb as 1mb)
I can't possibly be using 8+gb of data that the phone aint counting am I? Do you have similar results?
Here is my math proof
2 apps using more than a gb of data = 2.3gb data
all apps measured in mb = 1771.21 mb. Converted to gb = 1.729697266 gb data
60 apps using less than 1mb counted as 60mb data converted to gb = 0.0585938 gb data
added up == 4.088291066 gb data used
Last edited by Kegman; 03-12-2014 at 04:37 PM.
- 03-12-2014, 04:48 PM #2
Re: note 3 registering waaaay too much data
I would check your full usage on T-Mobile's site and see what they record. At the end of the day it's what they record.
My phone is usually within 2-3 GB of the website at all times. I use heavy amounts of data so it's always been legit at least for my records and what I've been doing.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By Heavenschild727 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:48 PM
- By beeattitude in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:57 AM
- By derrabe in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:00 PM
- By waynezo in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2014, 04:05 AM
- By nicholasch18 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:10 AM