Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JellyBeanGurl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Snote app

    Is there a better app then Snote for the note 3. I've tried Evernote but don't really like it. Snote is good but is there an update version for the Note 3 that looks like the tablet version or is there a way to transfer the tablet version of Snote to work on the note 3.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  2. #2  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    9,109 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: Snote app

    Quote Originally Posted by Trisha7 View Post
    Is there a better app then Snote for the note 3. I've tried Evernote but don't really like it. Snote is good but is there an update version for the Note 3 that looks like the tablet version or is there a way to transfer the tablet version of Snote to work on the note 3.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    What do you like about S Note and don't like about Evernote? Hopefully we can suggest good alternatives based on what you like/dislike. For now, have you taken a look at these:

    Any.Do - Play Store
    Google Keep - Play Store
  3. #3  
    Stump3r's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

    Default Re: Snote app

    I don't use Snote, I hate it. I'm currently using Note Anytime and I love it. I have the Note 10.1 2014 with Note Anytime installed and it sync's notes seamlessly between my 3 and my 10.1. I had major issues with notes syncing properly between the devices with Snote. Note Anytime also auto saves so you're never left wondering if something saved correctly. It's excellent software and there is also a lite version you can try out before purchasing.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Snote app

    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    What do you like about S Note and don't like about Evernote? Hopefully we can suggest good alternatives based on what you like/dislike. For now, have you taken a look at these:

    Any.Do - Play Store
    Google Keep - Play Store
    Well I like the Snote version for the galaxy tab because it has better features and a better interface. The thing I don't like about Evernote is that it not be used with the s-pen.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Snote app

    Obviously, some of you never used Evernote and if you have, you would know that the handwriting option is available in Evernote. Not sure what else you are looking for.
    Evernote is a wonderful app and a really rich one if you know how to use it.

    Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    sforsyth01 likes this.
  6. #6  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    9,109 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default Re: Snote app

    Quote Originally Posted by Trisha7 View Post
    Well I like the Snote version for the galaxy tab because it has better features and a better interface. The thing I don't like about Evernote is that it not be used with the s-pen.

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Ah, Ok. Did you know Evernote offered handwriting as mentioned below? Take a look at that and see if it's what you are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeanGurl View Post
    Obviously, some of you never used Evernote and if you have, you would know that the handwriting option is available in Evernote. Not sure what else you are looking for.
    Evernote is a wonderful app and a really rich one if you know how to use it.

    Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Awesome! Thanks you for bringing that up.

    Evernote Blog | Remember everything.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Snote app

    I've used Color Note on my last three phones and love it. It's basically just a sticky note app. You can write a note or make a list. I use it all the time for my grocery list, packing list for traveling, keep reminder notes (I'm ADD) because I can't remember anything. lol The list feature is great because you can tap an item and cross it off your list. I camp a lot so it helps remind me of what I need to bring on my camping trips.

Similar Threads

  1. Turning on/off Airplane mode as system app
    By ohan in forum Android 4.4 KitKat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 06:00 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM
  3. Downloaded An App And Other App Icons Changed Size
    By tmann202 in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2014, 04:18 PM
  4. Is it ok to disable built in apps?
    By Omer San Gabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:26 PM
  5. Can I use some apps on WiFi and some on my data?
    By PittsburghJake in forum Motorola Droid Ultra
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions