Note 3: Audio problems in KitKat

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey is anyone noticing small audio bugs while playing music since updating. I started noticing that when I listen to music 3 to 4 times per song there will be a distortion thats like a 1/4 second. Its like a "kah" noise. Its the same on pandora, milk music, and music on my sd card. Tried multiple headphones and same result. Their short distorts that really throw me off while listening to my music. Happens with the loud speaker to but much rarer

Last edited by a moderator:

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Since the kitkat 4.4.2 update I have not experience this. Thou, I use music from my sd card via the Samsung music player or PlayerPro music player via a bluetooth speaker or my car speaker.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Maybe a program interfering? Have you downloaded anything recently? Just a couple ideas. 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Nothing new other than kit kat. Bluetooth audio is different. My problem is random audio bugs in the headphones and sometimes rare the speaker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana