Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photo sub folders?

I put all my pics in subfoldeds n i moved them only and no copy. Needing to factory reset my phone now. What can i do to keep them all and not lise??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Photo sub folders?

Can you back them up on a computer? Hook it up via USB and use the computer's file explorer to look for the photos, then drag and drop them to the computer.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    863 Global Posts

Default Re: Photo sub folders?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Can you back them up on a computer? Hook it up via USB and use the computer's file explorer to look for the photos, then drag and drop them to the computer.
    If you have a Mac, you will need to install the Android File Transfer app on your Mac to access the files on your Android via the USB - Android.com
    Macs don't automatically 'see' your Android as another device or drive. Some manufacturers have their own file transfer apps for computers, but I don't know if they work on Macs.

Plan B (if you don't have a computer) might be to copy the folders up into the cloud, if your favourite cloud app accepts whole folders?
    B. Diddy likes this.