- 2 Posts
Problems with settings
I have no options on my lock screen. It only enables me to chose the security and S Cover. It only enables me to change the font size, but not the font itself. I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact that I have no sim card and I bought this phone from China but is said to be international and unlocked.
I also don't know how to add imgs.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-20-2014, 08:00 AM #2
- 03-20-2014, 09:21 AM #3
You may have a SM-N9000 which has different specs, but if you have a SM-N9005 like mine or an SM-N900- you should have these settings.
You can attach screenshots only on the Android Forums app or the Tapatalk app. I was using Tapatalk but you just need to sign up there then log in to AC. I have just started using the AC Forums app which uses the same layout but restricts you to Android Central unlike Tapatalk.
Screenshots will save in Gallery under screenshots. Wipe any IMEI, email or personal before saving screenshot. Power+Home will click a screenshot although many use the S-Pen screenshot.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Marvin-13 in forum HTC OneReplies: 18Last Post: 09-23-2014, 04:23 PM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:17 AM
- By Manish Kohli in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Rianna Greenfield in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:34 PM
- By ToxicPhreak in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 07:45 PM