Note 3: I'm smitten!

laurmyer

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Note 3 yesterday. I'm in love! I haven't been able to keep my hands off it! Love all the features, the cases and the tempered glass screen protector! Bought the S view case and another case that's being shipped. Could have a better battery life, but coming from the Droid RZR Maxx and it's super long battery life, it was bound to happen. So far, I'm quite enamored!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase, hello and welcome to AC and yes the Note 3 is a great phone . I bought upon release and I'm still really enjoying it :)

Have fun & Enjoy ;-)

Sent From the one the only the magnificent Note 3.

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm smitten!

Congrats! and after 3 weeks I am still just crazy about this phone and delighted with all aspects of its performance. I think this is the longest honeymoon I have ever had with a smartphone. Have fun.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Enjoy it. After 4 months I'm still in love with it. Can't seem to put it down. :D

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Congrats and welcome to the best forum around! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

laurmyer

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been watching videos and reading about tips and tricks. I think I finally have the phone figured out. Some features I'll use a lot, others not so much. It's neat how many things it can do! I used the phone quite a bit today and used over 1/2 the battery life. Not sure what else I can do to extend the battery life. Suggestions are appreciated. :)

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Congrats on your new Note3, I luv mine also. I have my screen at 1/4 brightness and I always close out open apps. Hope that helps....ENJOY

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site

I've had mine since just before Christmas.

It is a part of my life now. I find the size so much more useful than the relatively minuscule iPhone 4S I used to own.

It is a great tool and I do not regret buying it. I do so much more with it than I did with my iPhone.

I watched a half hour TV show at work on Netflix yesterday during my break. The large screen was an absolute dream.

I have the Spiegen Neo Case Neo Hybrid in yellow and I think the phone looks fantastic in it.

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I got my N3 a couple of weeks ago, moving from an iPhone 5S. It beats the iPhone to death and then comes back for more. I love the screen size, customisation and speed. The Samsung pen is a revelation too. The Google ecosystem is now better than Apple's in my humble opinion too, working seamlessly together to offer an exceptional user experience. I am a convert. I'm not even sure if a larger iPhone would tempt me back now for all the reasons stated.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol