Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By clevin
  • 3 Post By IAmSixNine
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3: must have apps for KitKat

Fast reboot.

There are so many apps can trigger the massive standby battery drain on kitkat. No matter whom you blame, google, or the app maker, the most effective way of stopping the battery drain from happening, is to reboot the phone regularly.

hard and soft resets are too much hassles, so instead, go installing a fast reboot app. Fast rebooting the phone after each session of heavy usage, it only wipes everything from the memory, and takes merely 2 seconds.
    3200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3/ZTE OPEN C
    Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510/GTS 8.4
    beh likes this.

Default Re: Note 3: must have apps for KitKat

What? hard and soft resets are to much hassles???? Are you kidding me? Your telling me its to tough to press a power button, then press your finger on the screen to tell it to turn Off. Then wait a minute and press the power button again to turn it on???
    What has this world come to when powering off a phone and turning it back on has become to much of a hassle. LOL FirstWorldPrblems.
    Was it to much of a hassle to write your post or did you have someone do it for you? I be you had your butler write it.

Move on people, nothing to see here.
    beh

Global Posts
    633 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Fast reboot.

There are so many apps can trigger the massive standby battery drain on kitkat. No matter whom you blame, google, or the app maker, the most effective way of stopping the battery drain from happening, is to reboot the phone regularly.

hard and soft resets are too much hassles, so instead, go installing a fast reboot app. Fast rebooting the phone after each session of heavy usage, it only wipes everything from the memory, and takes merely 2 seconds.
    Absolutely!
    And yes, my upstairs maid wrote this.
    Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
    Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
    Galaxy Note 8 SGH-1467
    Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900

Damn someone's on their period . JK LOL, but I loved your reaction.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

lol, absolutely must have, first world or third world, I want my power button used as little as possible!

and com'on, 2 second vs 2 minutes? of course there is a difference, especially when you are waiting for an important call.
    3200->Centro-->Pre-->Pre2-->HOX/N4-->GN3/ZTE OPEN C
    Palm T|X-->Transformer-->Galaxy Tab 7.7-->iconia w510/GTS 8.4

I use clean master I think it's called. Just one tap of the 1-tap icon and it closes out your apps from memory.