Note 3: gmail on stock mail app eventually fails authentication.
Last December I set up 2 step verification and approved my phone to accept gmail thru Samsung's (note 3) email app (so.I can keep all my email addresses in one app) But eventually it failed and would only work thru gmails app. Recently I tried to fix this by revoking the approved device and getting another device specific password....it worked fine, but only for about half a day!?
Why is this doing this and what can I do to fix it?
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-27-2014 at 02:58 PM.
- 03-25-2014, 05:12 PM #3
- 03-26-2014, 10:02 PM #5
- By sanketgroup in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:08 AM
- By arch stanton1 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2014, 03:00 PM
- By Clementina Phillips in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:58 PM
- By pbc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2014, 11:23 AM
- By ekimual in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 05:57 AM