Alarm Clocks and Screen Burn
I have decided to ditch my alarm clock and starting using my Note 3 as my alarm. I am concerned about getting image burn though. I have found an alarm app that I like named Glimmer but in night mode, the clock doesn't move at all. I tried one called Timely but even at its dimmest, ts still to bright for me.
So my questions are this: Has anyone had image burn with the Note 3 and does anyone have a suggestion for a good alarm app. For me , I need to be able to have it on all night and pretty dim.
Thanks in advance for your help and time,
DeanYou were born an original. Don't Die a C OPY
- 03-26-2014, 05:29 PM #2
Re: Alarm Clocks and Screen Burn
I use desk dock mode with my OEM desk dock. The time moves on the screen every minute or so to prevent burn in. If you don't have or want to use the dock, this Desk Clock Plus app will do the same thing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....DeskClockPlus
- 03-26-2014, 09:45 PM #3
- By Pat Murray1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 03-31-2015, 12:38 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 07:10 PM
- By niioko in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:22 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:01 PM
- By nuccabay in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:26 PM