Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Help: can not log into Google Account/play store on my international Samsung note 3

Please help me! I purchase this international Note 3 to use it in my company and I am not able to access the hoogle account when you first register it. I try my existing account and made a new one, nothing!
    I call At&t they say its not the data service.
    I call google plau store they say it might be the manufacturer. But this phone was use before and perfectly fine. What do I do?

This is what appear every time I try to sign in:

Can't establish a reliable connection to the server.

This could be a temporary problem or your Android may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care.

Default Re: Help: can not log into Google Account/play store on my international Samsung note 3

Make sure that the date and time on the phone is correct for that Google account. For some reason if it is not you will always get an error. I had the same problem.

Default Re: Help: can not log into Google Account/play store on my international Samsung note 3

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Not sure how I can check the date/time on the gmail account? any other clues anyone?

The time and date are in the phone settings.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Question Re: Help:i have a big problem

please any body help me i am tired..i have samsung galay not 1 but i am unable to sign in to google plus and play store,,

This is what appear every time I try to sign in:

Can't establish a reliable connection to the server.
    This could be a temporary problem or your Android may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care.
    kindly help me i have format sd cord and format phone memory..and also reset my phone ..and then i try but can,t work..

dear brother i have same problm..please tell me u solved ur problm???????????