Note 3 S HEALTH... HELP please

Helena Willicott

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi I started using s health last week with my workouts... however I thought I saved todays running session and when I looked for it, it :'( not to be saved, this pose as a problem because I have no record of this session and it affects my overall flow of using s health. Please help me to retrieve the last exercise session on stealth.

helena

Helena Willicott

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Dkhmwilliams, how do I see this and where do I look for the info, because i did not have a samsung account, but set one up. Does this mean I lost my running info... surely it should be somewhere?????

Last edited:

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Dkhmwilliams, how do I see this and where do I look for the info, because i did not have a samsung account, but set one up. Does this mean I lost my running info... surely it should be somewhere?????

If you didn't have a Samsung account prior to you losing your data, then sadly I think it is lost unless you have a previous backup for your entire device that you can go to. It is one of the features for having a Samsung account, you can back up and restore all of your data from your workouts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech