- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi I have problems with proximity sensor I did test it when I putting hand over it its vibrating and changes colour to green burcwhen I take hand back its doesnt back to white its still grean and vibrates is it sensor malfunction or its dirty when im calling my screen doesnt lights and its really annoying thx for ideas.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-27-2014, 10:16 AM #2
Re: proximity sensor
its dirt covering the sensor. You can try to blast compressed air into AUX port and see if it cleans it up.
If not, there is no much you can do unless you are willing to either root it (then calibrate sensor) or dissemble it (then physically clean the sensor). Both are easy to do, but both may void your warranty (there maybe ways around the warranty issue, you will have to dig).
- By OhAlfie in forum LG G2Replies: 31Last Post: 08-01-2016, 03:30 PM
- By Sandrick in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 06:56 AM
- By daves221 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:24 AM
- By MrLater in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:30 PM
- By snowwy66 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2014, 01:17 AM