group text LAG
Has anyone seen this messaging thing where say your in a group thread and person A texts the group but you also get a personal message from that person saying the message is unavailable tap to resend or retrieve and it never happens until later its like the texts get clogged or something its very weird. I cant keep up with the conversation. Has anyone seen this or know what I'm talking about?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-27-2014, 11:21 AM #2
Re: group text LAG
Yeah, that definitely happens in group text. If your phone happens to be in the group thread you can literally sit there and watch the text come in individually as it converts over to mms, then to moves into the group thread. It definitely can be a pain, especially if the group text is going fast - like people texting and replying immediately. Textra is a good replacement texting app, it speeds up the conversion to mms so that the lag is almost unnoticeable.@Jennabailey0706"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"
- 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM #3
- 03-27-2014, 01:26 PM #4
- 09-01-2014, 11:26 PM #5
- By PittsburghJake in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:05 AM
- By AdmiralMVP in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:44 AM
- By pearljam123 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 01:43 AM
- By snoma01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 05:08 PM
- By ealopezean in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:24 PM