Note 3 In Winter Temperatures
I use my Note 3 in the Samsung wallet flip case and decided to walk to the store yesterday. It was -10c (14f) and I had my phone zipped in my light North Face jacket for the 20 minute walk.
My phone was on but I never used it and waited 10 mins after getting home to take it out of sleep by opening the cover. All was 100 percent fine and I have not experienced any issues however wanted to know for the future if it would be alright for me to bring it on these 20 mins walks in 14f temps.
It was zipped in my light jacket pocket and in the wallet flip case with cover.
Thanks in advance
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-27-2014, 12:31 PM #2
Re: Note 3 In Winter Temperatures
Obviously it wasn't - 10c inside so your jacket, it was MUCH warmer, so it's perfectly fine. Extreme temperatures are bad for the phone if they are actually experiencing those Temps.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- By Sammuel1973 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 09-16-2014, 10:12 AM
- By Chris Dawnkaski in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Loren Terveen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 40Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:12 AM
- By umby75fg in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:44 AM
- By coldRooster in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:41 AM