- 03-27-2014, 04:26 PM #2
Re: does the s pen's tip move in as you write
Yes, totally normal. The tip has 'stroke sensitivity', so it will actually go in and out of the S-Pen depending on how soft or how hard you push down on the screen to write. On a stroke-enabled app, you would see a thicker stroke the harder you press to write. Since this is a mechanical action, there is a degree of motion expected to the sides as well, not just in and out.
- By DrWu in forum HTC One M8Replies: 34Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:41 PM
- By Isc73 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:48 PM
- By joe11116 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:41 PM
- By Salman Raghib in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 07:56 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:52 PM