This has happened to me a couple of times now and wonder if anyone has a idea on this?
I'll be working with my N3 in my front pocket (and it is set for Hands Free operation) and I will hear someone talking to me and realize it's my phone. Normally Galaxy will ask to except or reject the call. I was working on medical equipment with no noise.
I don't know how it gets answered.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
"Size does matter!"
- By tsangaris in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:46 AM
- By nuccabay in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:26 PM
- By cwiebe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:10 PM
- By MasterElwood in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 10:52 AM
- By j_grouchy in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:17 PM