Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Closingracer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Buy SG Note 3 or wait for the SG Note 4?

I'm currently using an SG S4 since release date and after a few months it feels a bit small. So i'm planning to get a new phone/tab/note that is not too big but bigger than the SG S4. So what do you think guys? Get an SG Note 3 for now or should i wait for the end of 2014 for the release of the SG Note 4?
    Phone:
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505) - Sandisk Ultra 32GB

Tablet:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (T700) - Sandisk Extreme PLUS 32GB

Default Re: Buy SG Note 3 or wait for the SG Note 4?

I got the note 3 now well since i am going to upgrade to the note 4 when it comes out anyways or maybe a bit later since i am using the Jump program. Even if your not using Jump, Edge, or AT&T Next the note 3 is a great phone and i love it
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    I got the note 3 now well since i am going to upgrade to the note 4 when it comes out anyways or maybe a bit later since i am using the Jump program. Even if your not using Jump, Edge, or AT&T Next the note 3 is a great phone and i love it
    Jump program? Not familiar. What's that?
    Phone:
    Nokia 5610, Blackberry 9780, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9505) - Sandisk Ultra 32GB

Tablet:

Era I guess your not in the states I guess? Basically instead of paying it in full or a subsidy you finance the phone with a down payment (ATT and Verizon program doesn't do down-payment) and a monthly payment varying on device and once you pay off 50% (or with ATT a set amount of time) you trade in the phone and it pays off the rest of the price and you start over again with a new phone

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Era I guess your not in the states I guess? Basically instead of paying it in full or a subsidy you finance the phone with a down payment (ATT and Verizon program doesn't do down-payment) and a monthly payment varying on device and once you pay off 50% (or with ATT a set amount of time) you trade in the phone and it pays off the rest of the price and you start over again with a new phone

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Sir sent you a PM. Please respond asap. IT WILL BE A BIG HELP. )
    Phone:

Tablet: