Best S-Pen Apps (esp. drawing, & note apps)

KeenAndroid3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Any suggestions on really good Note 3 s pen optimized apps?

I'm looking for a good quick note taking app & also a good drawing app.

Paid apps are fine, I'm looking for top / polished apps.

Thanks very much!

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
My script stylus is an awesome app. Just started using it with Evernote and I am blown away by its handwriting to text functionality and speed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

KeenAndroid3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
My script stylus is an awesome app. Just started using it with Evernote and I am blown away by its handwriting to text functionality and speed.

Thanks, I'll check it out. However, now that onenote is free for android, I may use that instead of Evernote. I dont like the limitations on txt formatting in Evernote.

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
For notes, I use the pre-installed S Note app. It has handwriting recognition which really works and syncs with Evernote. Both these features make it really useful for me.

For drawing, I have Inifinite Painter and Autodesk SketchBook installed. Not being an artist (I can just about do stick men!), I have no clue if either are particularly good :)

KeenAndroid3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
For notes, I use the pre-installed S Note app. It has handwriting recognition which really works and syncs with Evernote. Both these features make it really useful for me....

Thanks! I had no idea the preinstalled s-note synced w/evernote. Do you have to have evernote installed as well for this? I use Evernote on my pc.

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I had no idea the preinstalled s-note synced w/evernote. Do you have to have evernote installed as well for this? I use Evernote on my pc.
I 'think' you need the Evernote app installed too for the sync settings to show up in the first place. It is in settings in the S Note app under "Sync account".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood