I lost my back cover
I took it off to put a flip cover on my Note 3, but of course it didn't take long before I started getting really frustrated with it. Now I can't find the original back cover, I think I accidentally tossed it with the packaging when I got the phone.
I would like to use an otter box commuter. Do I need the back cover for it?
And if yes, where do I find one? Verizon doesn't have it and neither does Samsung, surprisingly.
- 03-29-2014, 09:50 PM #2
- 03-29-2014, 10:07 PM #3
Re: I lost my back cover
I found this seller on ebay selling oem back covers for the note 3.
Genuine Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 N9005 Battery Door Back Cover | eBay
- 03-29-2014, 10:49 PM #5
- 03-30-2014, 06:20 PM #6
- 03-30-2014, 07:41 PM #8
- By kupy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 02:29 AM
- By Lewis Lee1 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 08:46 PM
- By cordless_cellphone in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2014, 07:10 PM
- By Sheilee Padgett-Brooke in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Naeem Zahid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 04:41 PM