galaxy note 3 issue????
i have a galaxy note 3 i purchased almost 2 months ago. i hvae been having problems with twitter notifications....i only get them when my screen is on or when i unlock my phone and its the same with a couple other apps. is this a kit kat problem or is it just the twitter app or is there something in my settings that is causing this. i feel like im the only one with this problem because when i google it nothing comes up. any help is well appreciated
- 03-30-2014, 05:46 PM #2
Re: galaxy note 3 issue????
Do this for all the apps involved and test:
Settings > General > Applications manager > slide to ALL > then find every app that has a problem and clear cache and data.
Once done, reboot phone and test.Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6
- 03-30-2014, 06:27 PM #3
- 03-30-2014, 08:03 PM #6Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6
- By blackdogAC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 80Last Post: 10-24-2014, 12:19 PM
- By dave2828 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:12 AM
- By pmr6644 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:14 PM
- By gibsonplayr21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:23 PM