Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gmail problems

Does anyone know why when I delete my emails from Gmail that they just come back? I will delete them, clear notifications and everything. ...only to have them pop back up over and over again....

When I log in to my Gmail on my PC they aren't there. ...This is only happening in my phone. It's very annoying😕

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Gmail problems

Is it because your GMail app isn't syncing with Gmail before you log onto the PC version? You delete your local copies, but it doesn't sync in time to delete from the GMail server before you log onto it via the PC? That's what it seems like might be happening.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Literally the emails come back over and over again....I have emails from 2 weeks ago that I have deleted from my phone over and over again and still they (along with others) pop up again. Like right now if I receive another email it will show me on my notifications and also those other emails will pop up with it :0 (

Posted via Android Central App

I had the same issue and I went into settings - applications manager and cleared the cache and data force closed it and when I went back it worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

If kentuc794 suggestion doesn't work, delete the Gmail account from phone and add it again. Every email sync issue I've had has been solved this way.

ATT N3