- 101 Posts
Galaxy Note 3: Screen brightness when answering calls with phone in pocket
Anyone else deal with this: phone rings and I have it in my pocket....take it out to answer it and stays super dim forever. Same for texts etc. I run the auto brightness on, power save mode and the brightness bar is one click away from being all the way down. Any way to correct this with these settings?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-04-2014, 11:42 AM #3
- 7 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 3: Screen brightness when answering calls with phone in pocket
Sorry no one answered you... try turning off power saver. I have a similar problem but have not found a fix. My problem is that if I use auto the screen is always too dark for me to read anything comfortably when indoors, so I set my phone to where it is comfortable to read using the slider for indoor use and click on auto when outside. Nice thing about the note 3 is that the scree brightness adjustment is right there a swipe away. I have always had this problem with every phone and this is the first one that made it so easy for me to adjust.
- 04-04-2014, 12:39 PM #4
- By Toucan4267 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 74Last Post: 07-17-2015, 10:04 AM
- By Giladi in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:25 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:19 AM
- By Hooper#AC in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:19 AM
- By wilsonye in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:52 AM