I don't know what's happening

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I was watching a movie the other day. Everything was running smooth but when I decided to open the recently opened tasks my phone suddenly froze. I cant turn off the phone. I cant lock the phone so I had a battery pull. After I removed the battery I placed it back. I turned it on but then a tv mosquito like screen was displayed! I didn't know what to do so I did a battery pull again. I think I did it for 6 times. Also, I removed the sd card and sim. And at last it turned on. But the problem was it kept freezing and every time it freezes I still needed to lock the phone and unlock to make it work again. I don't know if it's a software issue or something. Can you guys help me? I'm really frustrated right now. 😵😟

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What service where you using to watch the movie? Have been using this service to watch movies or was this one of the first times? Have you tried watching a movie since, if so what was the result? Have you looked at your running apps to see if anything jumps out at you as far as unusual things running or taking up a large portion of your memory resources? My suggestion would be to run an app like AirPush to see what it says because it sounds like something may be hogging resources and slowing or stopping your operating system.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Just do a simple factory reset ! i.e while performing it your settings is the only thing which is going to reset back to the factory mode. Only factory reset the settings of your device rather than the whole.

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
What service where you using to watch the movie? Have been using this service to watch movies or was this one of the first times? Have you tried watching a movie since, if so what was the result? Have you looked at your running apps to see if anything jumps out at you as far as unusual things running or taking up a large portion of your memory resources? My suggestion would be to run an app like AirPush to see what it says because it sounds like something may be hogging resources and slowing or stopping your operating system.

I used the stock video player and yes it is the one I've been using. I have not watched a movie since then coz I was afraid. I wasnt able to check if any app was consuming up my memory. I did a reset of my phone btw. Everything was deleted. Also, I delete my 14GB of songs and 6GB of movies which all were stored on my 32GB SD Card.

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Just do a simple factory reset ! i.e while performing it your settings is the only thing which is going to reset back to the factory mode. Only factory reset the settings of your device rather than the whole.

I did reset my phone. But it still freezes sometimes.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
White Noise...the movie....comes to mind. Were you watching that by chance? If so....RUN! :)
I was gonna say the OP was just watching a scene from 'Poltergeist'. White noise on the TV. "They're COMing..." That really was a scary movie! On and off screen.
"White Noise" I have to look up. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21