Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Album Art Issue in Stock Music App

My album art is all over the place now in the stock Music app and the Play Music app as well. It wasn't like this before. I'm not sure if this is a result of the KK update but it seems it is. It would appear that Ray Charles has taken over the world. His album art is now on a lot of my music (not all) in places it should not be. Not sure how to go about fixing that whole issue. Any suggestions? I recently started using Beats Music which I like a lot. No problems there.

3,055 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,770 Global Posts

Default Re: Album Art Issue in Stock Music App

How is beats music? I simply stayed away from it because it has the beats branding Which in my opinion makes the worse headphones on the planet lol
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Album Art Issue in Stock Music App

Im trying the $15 /mo family plan which I think is a great deal. I'm not a real particular person when it comes to this stuff but I do like Beats. They have everything I want. My music tastes go from A-Z and everything in between. I can easily make playlists as well. Kind of wish the home screen wasn't quite so busy but it's ok. I'll probably keep it for a while but the family plan has a 90 day trial period and will be charged to my AT&T account which I like.

Posted via Android Central App