Album Art Issue in Stock Music App
My album art is all over the place now in the stock Music app and the Play Music app as well. It wasn't like this before. I'm not sure if this is a result of the KK update but it seems it is. It would appear that Ray Charles has taken over the world. His album art is now on a lot of my music (not all) in places it should not be. Not sure how to go about fixing that whole issue. Any suggestions? I recently started using Beats Music which I like a lot. No problems there.
- 04-03-2014, 03:29 PM #2
Re: Album Art Issue in Stock Music App
Im trying the $15 /mo family plan which I think is a great deal. I'm not a real particular person when it comes to this stuff but I do like Beats. They have everything I want. My music tastes go from A-Z and everything in between. I can easily make playlists as well. Kind of wish the home screen wasn't quite so busy but it's ok. I'll probably keep it for a while but the family plan has a 90 day trial period and will be charged to my AT&T account which I like.
Posted via Android Central App
- By dalmore_pam in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:32 PM
- By trusigma in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:39 AM
- By JerseyErnie in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:53 AM
- By adlebo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Flemming Jakobsen in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM