- 133 Posts
Stop screen dimming under 5% battery?
I did a search on Google and everyone refuses to help people asking about this claiming discharging your battery to 5% or less is bad for the battery and therefore seek better charging methods rather than try to keep the phone running on fumes...
I just got an awesome extended battery case and I'm supposed to let it fully charge and discharge 5 to 6 times since it's new and the phone needs to recalibrate it's %.
I've been stuck on 1% for an hour now. Can someone please share how to keep the screen from dimming at 5% and under? Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-03-2014, 09:46 PM #2
- By alexjohnlittle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2015, 12:50 PM
- By xunlistedx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:06 PM
- By teleburst in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2014, 08:47 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:09 PM
- By JesseBeers in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 04:16 AM