cmcfarland

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Am I doing something wrong? When I pull it out the options pop up at bottom of screen. Once I use them once I can't get back to use any of them again unless I put pen back in a pull out. Pressing button does nothing. Do I have something turned off?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I think it's Air Command under Controls, and stupidly not under S-Pen. I hope that solves it, but you may already have it on.
You can have pen detachment options set to none or action memo with Air Command set to cover this option.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
After you close it and want to re open air commands hover the spen over the screen w the spen button pushed. This should re open it.
I like having the action memo automatically open when I pull the spen out.. makes it great for righting down numbers and stuff..
Im actually using the spen more on my note3 than I ever did on the note2 I had last year... its come a long way!

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
After you close it and want to re open air commands hover the spen over the screen w the spen button pushed. This should re open it.
I like having the action memo automatically open when I pull the spen out.. makes it great for righting down numbers and stuff..
Im actually using the spen more on my note3 than I ever did on the note2 I had last year... its come a long way!

Posted via Android Central App

Partly correct except stupidly if Air Command is off but is set as the detachment option it will only work once unless you either return the pen or better have Air Command on which is not under the S-Pen menu. A few previous threads on this. Silly layout so it catches people out. :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro