- 1 Posts
an odd request- app for customizing phone setting
I use the 'call using wifi' mode quite frequently on my tmobile note 3. Is there a way to add this icon to the homepage? It's currently 4 or 5 clicks deep from the Settings menu and if there is an app I can use to bring this to one click that would be so much less annoying.
- 04-05-2014, 02:11 PM #2
- 04-05-2014, 02:39 PM #3
- 431 Posts
Re: an odd request- app for customizing phone setting
I have nova launcher and don't know if it will work on touch whiz but you could try long press,shortcut,nova activities or activities,click drop down arrow next to settings, over 200 choices will show up...maybe your call from wifi is in there and you can use this shortcut now....I have used this to get to lock settings etc for when I want to turn on lock screen quickly.
- 04-05-2014, 04:15 PM #4
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:56 PM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2014, 07:42 PM
- By NobleSeeker in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:24 PM
- By Sn1p3r767 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2014, 01:44 PM
- By J2W2 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:49 PM