Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ramzi Sleiman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 suddenly lost camera pictures

Hello,
    so i suddenly noticed that all my camera pictures except the last two disappeared from my camera folder on my note 3.
    All other folders in the gallery are still there with no changes. Only the camera folder was lost.
    What might have cause this? and what can i do to restore?
    Onna808 likes this.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Default Re: Note 3 suddenly lost camera pictures

I don't know what might have caused this. Is there any possibility you set a back up somewhere?

Try to reboot your device this had happened on my old S4. Also I would recommend using Dropbox with auto upload of photos with this you are safe from losing your photos in the event your device fails.
    Don't forge to vote! Your vote counts!
    Support thr 9-12 Project
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

yes luckily i already have everything backed up on dropbox.I tried rebooting, still the same. i didnt lose date since they are on my dropbox. but i want to know what happened, so it doesnt happen again.

Same yhing happened to mine. My cam put pics right on sd card. I had to chanhe default to phone

Posted via Android Central App

I just lost all my pictures taken from yesterday up to around 20 days ago. Reset did nothing to bring them back. A tech at Sprint told me I need to hard reset the phone back to factory conditions every month or so to keep the Google map GPS working, which has never worked for me very well, and to do the same to keep the actual cell phone able to make and receive calls which also stops working, or worse, it makes a call to someone who can listen in to my conversation without my being able to hear them. This frustration is not worth it. My next purchase is a "dumb cell phone" (which is today's smart choice) for my business, and to carry a separate tablet for everything else.