- 419 Posts
Can you answer a basic question about writing/marking up?
I use pdf a lot in my work. If I get a pdf downloaded, open it up...I assume I can grab the stylus and start marking up the document by hand. Can you zoom in previous to marking up so that you are clearly and accurately marking the appropriate areas and not getting the "giant marker" effect when the whole page is viewed later?
Can you then save it as the edited pdf?
Does N3 have inherent ability to read pdf or is that done by a third-party app?
- 04-08-2014, 09:53 PM #2
Re: Can you answer a basic question about writing/marking up?
- 04-09-2014, 01:39 AM #3
- 04-09-2014, 10:06 AM #4
- By Deegan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 02:40 PM
- By les7699 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:02 AM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:07 AM
- By Jdt0109 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 04:03 PM
- By paulofdune in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:24 AM