Modify otterbox case for extended battery
I am getting an extended battery Anker 6400 mAh for my Note 3. I've read people have modified an Otterbox defender case to fit the extra size with the extended battery.
However I can't find a video or step by step on how to do this. Anyone know what to do? I heard you may need. Dremel and/or Xacto knife
Any help would be great. Thanks.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
- 07-05-2014, 07:47 PM #2
- 07-05-2014, 08:06 PM #3
- By peaksel in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2015, 06:19 AM
- By ValYooNeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:52 PM
- By leonelfunes32 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:20 AM
- By Game Zone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:10 AM
- By turbotooslow in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2014, 12:44 AM