app to remove pin lock

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes I agree! It's not like our emails are all that private! They want every person that has the work email to have a pin required as well as sign a piece of paper stating that if you lose your phone they have the right to wipe the entire device at their discretion....a little extreme I believe as well.

I just would like to use my s-voice/google now and widgets as I like on my own phone. I'd totally understand if it was a work phone...
I'm floored by this. Your employer expects you to not only use your own phone for work, but also to sign a document giving them permission to wipe your persnal mobile at their discretion????! Wow, that's beyond belief. My response to a request like from my employer would involve lots of words I couldn't write in this forum.

Albert Holtz

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
These requirements sound like a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy where an an employee can opt to have the company's data on their own phone instead of the hassle of having two phones, two chargers, two devices to worry about losing etc.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
None Folders is an Exchange client for Android. It's got the same UI as the G-Mail client and works beautifully, with pretty much all of the same features as Touchdown, at half the price. It has a very pleasant UI.....unlike Touchdown which is clunky, antiquated and non-intuitive (sucks).

Nine Folders has one very cool feature - you can set the security to either"application level" or "device level", meaning that "application level" uses PIN / PASSWORD ONLY when accessing the app, not the device. As well, in this mode, a wipe from the exchange server would only wipe the app data, not the device.

Good thing you're not using VPN, because on Android, using VPN disables all but PIN and PASSWORD security, and forces you to use one or the other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar