- 1 Posts
KitKat Update NFC Issues
Hi guys, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the NFC is not working at all!
When I got my device it was running stock 4.3 Jellybean and the NFC was working perfectly. I then updated to 4.4.2 KitKat using the unofficial polish rom, after installing this the NFC stopped working. Because I updated the phone before the official UK KitKat was released i couldn't downgrade to 4.3 to try and get NFC working again(cant downgrade because of bootloaders . I have since installed the stock UK 4.4.2 H3G KitKat rom and this issue has still not been resolved. I have tried numerous batteries (the battery is the nfc aerial) and yes I have double checked to see if the NFC was turned on but its greyed out and i cant do anything with it. Any help would be much appreciated
- 09-04-2014, 07:12 PM #2
Re: KitKat Update NFC Issues
I have exactly same problem .
I had Nigerian rom i changed to India for 4.4.2 and bam no NFC. Changed again to Nigerian 4.4.2 still no NFC .
Tried another stock battery .
Data wipe / cahe reset .
diffrent covers - QI/Non Qi / foldable normal. third party
I am practically lost . How hard can it be to get one NFC working .
The other possibility is I ordered the replacement battery from US . May be the replacement battery caused some problem ?
In any case desperately searching answers as normally the NFC is draining 20 % of my daily use in battery drain
- By Glenn Hughes in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2015, 10:07 AM
- By sunny sharma13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:09 AM
- By Robynsnest in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:14 PM
- By redhat1001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 11:38 AM
- By elias m in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:04 AM