Note 3: 7 Hours still 77% Battery left

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
This is so kool stopped google+ did a few tweaks Amazing now 2 full days life left.....

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: 7 Hours still 77% Battery left

The battery life is pretty outstanding on the Note 3! Longest on any smart phone that I have had in the last 6 years!

Scribbled on my Note 3 and then translated into readable words using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

The battery life is pretty outstanding on the Note 3! Longest on any smart phone that I have had in the last 6 years!

Scribbled on my Note 3 and then translated into readable words using Tapatalk

I agree 100%, battery life is killer on the Note3 . I had my Note 3 for 7 months. Not only that, along with the super battery life, I carry two spare batteries..

Pure overkill.. :D

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Easy. G+ Apps Info in Applications Manager. Clear, delete, stop and disable the carp out of that sucker.
e2a4aryz.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I agree 100%, battery life is killer on the Note3 . I had my Note 3 for 7 months. Not only that, along with the super battery life, I carry two spare batteries..

Haha there is no such thing as over kill when it comes to batteries. I carry a 6000 mah Anker charger with me and have yet to use it with my Note 3. I would use it regularly with my Note 2 though.

Sent from my ballin Tab 3 using Tapatalk

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Haha there is no such thing as over kill when it comes to batteries. I carry a 6000 mah Anker charger with me and have yet to use it with my Note 3. I would use it regularly with my Note 2 though.

Sent from my ballin Tab 3 using Tapatalk

My 5500 maH Anker has sat unused since I've had the Note. I charge the Anker up every month just to keep it fresh.

It's a good thing because having the charger on the bottom sucks when you want to carry your phone in your shirt pocket and the battery in your jacket inside breast pocket (or vice versa). Works a lot better with a top charging port.

Fortunately, not needed like with my Droid Razr, especially toward the end of its battery's life. I can go into work with 50% and not have to worry about recharging until I get home. I don't even keep a charger at work anymore.

Posted via Android Central App

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I have two spare batteries.. Take them in my tech bag to work

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I have two spare batteries.. Take them in my tech bag to work

I keep the extra charger at work with the battery. Always able to drain the battery during the day then swap before leaving.. Always mobile :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I think I will go that way too.
Slightly concerned now about recent and older posts saying the charging port thingy can wear out. More so on the Note 2, but they've been out longer.
I recently started to top up during the day more, as it's good for the battery from 50% and below apparently.
So I had put off getting a spare as I didn't want to keep clipping off the back cover, and scratch the metal finish sides against my flip case.
So now a spare battery and combined charger looks on the cards to save wear and tear on the port. Like most people here I am very happy with battery life otherwise.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm used to the Moto X, which has a much smaller battery. My typical work day is a one hour commute to work, streaming Audible or Pocket Casts over bluetooth to my car. About half of that commute has no cell signal. When I get to work I put the phone into Airplane mode for the 8 hours I am at work and leave the phone in my car, untouched. I then turn Airplane mode off for my hour commute home (again, about half has no cell service). I then get home and use my device fairly heavily. With my Moto X, after about 17 hours off the charger and 3.5-4 hours screen time, I'd have maybe 10-15% battery left. I did the same routine with my Note 3 for the first time yesterday. After 18 hours off the charger and 4.5 hours of screen time, I had 40% of my battery left. My mind was blown.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site

I keep the extra charger at work with the battery. Always able to drain the battery during the day then swap before leaving.. Always mobile :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Google+ is an app you uninstall

Unless you are talking about something else

Maybe he's thinking of Google Now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Delete the app? :;)

Confused if you were asking earlier IF it can be uninstalled, or saying it could. At least disabling it does the trick, unlike Flipboard.
ADDED: You cannot uninstall it, obviously where we were heading.

Last edited:

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site

I'm thinking of Google +, not something else. [removed by moderator]

[ removed by moderator] I CAN uninstall the app as you said.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
It's kinda funny though, sometimes I forget that I'm rooted and that my ability to uninstall Google + as I happened to do a couple of weeks ago led me to make my indirect comment.

That's how awesome being rooted is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc