- 1 Posts
S Pen - Air View
Right, I did look before posting but the air view opens when the pen is detached but when hovering it above the screen and pressing the button on the pen While hovering over the screen nothing happens. The pen works fine on the s view when you take it out of the slot. The phone has just became a week old on Wednesday as well.
I've tried rebooting and disabling it already.
Help is appreciated.
- 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM #2
It's a silly menu that catches people out. You need Air Command on in Controls. It's separate from the S-Pen menu. You can also change pen detachment options in S-Pen if you want to.
*Or you may have meant Air View on-screen previews, which should work if the options are turned on.
Via my Note 3 on AC.I know nothing.
- By Remaxmatt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:25 AM
- By Blackbeagle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Brockly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2014, 06:30 PM
- By MJKhan786 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 05:43 AM
- By acshaw80 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:54 AM