Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Whats your brightess setting is it Auto

    Hi just want to know your setting level for brightness on your Note 3 mine is -1 with power saving on.

    Ulimate Note 3
  2. #2  
    Kelly Burby's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    702 Posts
    Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

    Default Re: Whats your brightess setting is it Auto

    I would say set it to auto as, it will help in meeting your needs as well as saving the juice left in you device. Keeping it in the lower level does have its disadvantages I remember once I have done that and went out of home in the bright shinny day viola now my brightness is to the lower level with power saving mode enable I can even open it I just keep getting ..... Finally I ran onto the shade of the building just to open my device. So I don't want you to experience the same switch it to auto mode.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Whats your brightess setting is it Auto

    Quote Originally Posted by waz ahmer View Post
    Hi just want to know your setting level for brightness on your Note 3 mine is -1 with power saving on.

    Ulimate Note 3
    Not sure how to tell brightness on the phone in terms of numbers - so I've included a screenshot of where mine is 95% of the time. The other 5% I turn it up about 1/3 to 1/2 way whilst in the car so I can see the screen better.

    I don't use auto brightness because I found most of the time it was too bright for me.

    Sarks.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Whats your brightess setting is it Auto-1397465365644.jpg  
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Whats your brightess setting is it Auto

    Mine is auto brightness +5
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Whats your brightess setting is it Auto

    I keep mine half way most of the time.

    THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    love my evo.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Whats your brightess setting is it Auto

    Kool thanks guys for your help and info on this topic

    Ulimate Note 3

Similar Threads

  1. wifi is connected but no access of internet
    By RickyJagyasi in forum Motorola Spice
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 06:33 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:44 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:41 AM
  4. New Chromecast Game released: Draw it up for Chromecast
    By kakareo kakareo in forum Google Chromecast
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:47 AM

Posting Permissions