Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 Whatsapp issue

Hi,

Whatsapp had been working perfectly however now every time you press the emoticon button, instead of the list dropping down over the keyboard it now drops up and over where you type and the message history meaning you can't see what your typing... if you do a reset it goes back to normal but then starts again... very annoying...im using swift key... any ideas?

Thanks

Default Re: Note 3 Whatsapp issue

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Humphreys View Post
    Hi,

Whatsapp had been working perfectly however now every time you press the emoticon button, instead of the list dropping down over the keyboard it now drops up and over where you type and the message history meaning you can't see what your typing... if you do a reset it goes back to normal but then starts again... very annoying...im using swift key... any ideas?

Thanks
    Be sure to at least have the latest versions of WhatsApp and SwiftKey. I have them and for me it works normally. On Note 2 4.3, though.

Posted via GT-N7100 Note II
    FBA

Global Posts
    2,428 Global Posts

I have the same setup as you OP, but I just tried the emoticons from Whatsapp and Swiftkey with no issues...how big have you made your Swiftkey keyboard?
    Converted lifetime BlackBerry user, now on Samsung Note 3...
    Bye bye Blackberry, forever.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have swift key on small keyboard but even if i go back to stock samsung one same issue. Ive downloaded latest whatsapp..worked fine for a few hours then back to the very annoying cover the entire message. If i do a reboot of the phone it works but I can't keep doing this every time. Love the note but I'm finding a hell of a lot of bugs coming from a HTC...