I just bought an unlocked N900 model from Best Buy online. It does not support LTE, but it seems pretty darn slick for my first impression. I already have the AT&T Note3, but I have been through 3 replacement devices each with their own problems.
Is there anything I need to worry about with this one before my return period expires? I already loaded the proper apn and am getting HSPA+ connection.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-16-2014, 05:56 PM #2
- By JockA Allen in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2016, 08:11 AM
- By RickSchlegel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:50 PM
- By samiimran in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:01 AM
- By outlooker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:18 PM
- By samiimran in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:34 PM