Landscape typers.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Who regularly types in landscape mode?

I never tried it much - partly due to my flip-over case.

There was a previous thread in December, with only 3 replies.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I have tried a couple times. My main reason for not doing it is because of how much screen real estate the land scape keyboard takes up. You end up having a hard time see the page /message that you are typing on. I also don't use it as much anymore since I have gone back to BBM. I don't know if it was intentional or a bug, but BBM doesn't support land scape.

Scribbled on my Note 3 and then translated into readable words using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I can lower the landscape keyboard on SwiftKey but the trade off is vertically squished keys. You really need to see as much as possible of the screen.
I was hoping to use BBM when it became available, but most BB users I knew have switched.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I honestly never even think about it but I just tried it and I guess I'm going to have to try to remember better. Actually, I much prefer the voice button makes things a lot easier for me.

Deb from my Note 3

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I honestly never even think about it but I just tried it and I guess I'm going to have to try to remember better. Actually, I much prefer the voice button makes things a lot easier for me.

Deb from my Note 3

I never think of it. Probably only tried landscape typing before I installed SwiftKey and like vpblaze didn't like it.
I only try voice typing alone in the car! It works for me if I am deliberate and slow, but I feel like an actor doing vocal exercises. It's quicker for me to type.

I just wondered if I was abnormal.
( space for jokes here :

. )

Via my Note 3 on AC.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't think that I have ever tried to type in landscape mode on this phone. It b is really spacious in portrait mode. No need for landscape. Also I use the s - pen a lot.

Sent from the Galaxy Note 3...yeah, its spectacular.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish