- 68 Posts
Deleted emails keep coming back
I just did a factory reset to see if it will improve some battery issues I was having with 4.4.2.
I have everything back to normal but I can't figure out what the hell is up with the default mail app. I delete emails on the Google mail account I have setup in it, and they keep coming back like they were never deleted. Its like it's only deleted on the client but doesn't push the deletion to the server.
Have it set to auto (push). Wasn't doing it prior to the factory reset. Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-18-2014, 02:26 AM #2
- 04-29-2015, 02:23 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Deleted emails keep coming back
That was driving me crazy too and this seemed to work. Now when i delete them they stay deleted.. go figure
Sync Schedule (set it to these settings)
Set sync schedule - every 5 min
While roaming - manual
Peak schedule - check box
Set peak schedule - every 5 min
Peak days - M-F, 8 am - 5 pm
- By worldsoutro in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 12:34 PM
- By FACTagent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:47 AM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 04-20-2014, 05:23 PM
- By layla616 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:40 AM
- By gjaramillo39 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 07:34 PM