S Voice Missing
I've recently discovered that my Note 3 is supposedly able to respond to "hi galaxy."
The problem is that I cannot get the command to work or even find S Voice. In the Settings screen or the Application Manager.
I'm on Rogers running the latest official KitKat update. Can anyone help me?
Posted from my TARDIS!
- 04-18-2014, 01:35 AM #2
- 04-18-2014, 02:36 AM #3
Re: S Voice Missing
Click on the S Voice application. Scroll down and make sure that Wake up command is checked and Voice wake-up is set to on. This should enable you to say Hi Galaxy and work as it is supposed to. As a side note, I leave Open via the home key unchecked. I don't care to activate it via double tapping the home button.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
- 04-21-2014, 03:34 AM #5
- By Tical in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 06-12-2016, 09:12 AM
- By dr_hfuhuhurr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-16-2015, 11:35 AM
- By theboldest in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:26 AM
- By mujertins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:10 AM
- By cuffs50 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 03:38 PM