- 15 Posts
Signal problems - sending texts multiple times?
My Note had been working fine until now, suddenly my signal seems to be stuck on just one bar of signal strength. When it's at one bar, it sends multiple messages to the contact, sometimes five at a time.
This only ever happens when the signal is low but it never did this before. The signal fluctuates though, but is mostly on the one bar or no reception. It's not my location cause it was doing the same when traveling.
I contacted my carier and they gave me a new sim, but nothing has changed. I was wondering if anyone else had run into this issue. Any help here?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-12-2014, 12:18 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Signal problems - sending texts multiple times?
Mine is doing the exact same thing. I notice it when there is 0 service or one bar. I have seen some of my texts send up to 10 times. I dont know what to do. I do not have an answer, I just wanted to comment and say mine is doing the same! It is very frustrating!
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2015, 10:18 PM
- By brandeemichele in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:56 PM
- By fergalfrog in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:02 PM
- By decarlo4 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2014, 05:06 AM
- By AndroidAddict in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2014, 09:45 PM